At Barrera & Associates, we offer a comprehensive employment law practice for clients throughout Southern California. We are champions for the rights of employees. If your employer has violated your legal rights, we encourage you to contact us.
We are pleased to serve a diverse clientele. Attorney Pat Barrera is fluent in Spanish — se habla español. We offer a free consultation and case evaluation. For assistance, contact our law office in El Segundo, California. We can discuss these and other employment law matters:
- Workplace discrimination, including age discrimination, race discrimination, gender discrimination, religious discrimination, disability discrimination, pregnancy discrimination and other unlawful workplace discrimination claims
- Wrongful discharge, including termination on the basis of unlawful discrimination or retaliation for making a lawful complaint of discrimination or harassment.
- Wage and hour claims, including unpaid overtime, meal and rest break violations, unreimbursed employee expenses, employee misclassifications and others
- Unlawful employer retaliation, including retaliation for making a complaint of sexual harassment, race discrimination, age discrimination or other prohibited employment practices
- Sexual harassment
- Whistleblower claims
- Class-action claims (e.g., wage and hour class-action claims)
- Severance agreement negotiations
Barrera & Associates is a litigation firm. Our legal team consists of skilled trial lawyers who will protect your rights. Our founding attorney, Pat Barrera, has been recognized by Southern California Super Lawyers each year for the past decade and speaks regularly on employment law topics. We have a proven record of results in employment law claims.
Contact A Torrance Employment Law Attorney
From our office in El Segundo, we represent clients throughout Southern California. To schedule a free consultation with an El Segundo employment law attorney at our firm, call 424-352-0716 or contact us by email.
Se habla español.